Meadowlark is the Nebraska.gov Content Management System (CMS), developed utilizing Drupal, that puts the control to maintain your website in your hands. Nebraska State Agencies and local municipalities can take advantage of our easy to use, customizable website platform that enables them to update and manage their websites quickly from any web browser, without any software purchase required.
What is included in a Meadowlark Website?
Not only does Meadowlark provide an easy, flexible way for you to manage the website, but it also includes custom design, content mapping, and training. From the beginning we listen to your goals and vision. We then work together with you to define the new look and discuss any content reorganizing or revamping that may be needed. Once we're all done developing, and testing the website we provide you with a training session so you are 100% comfortable maintaining your new website. After we launch, if you ever have any questions we're always here to assist!
A Meadowlark website includes all of the following features and more!
- A modern web presence with current Nebraska.gov and Official State of Nebraska website branding
- Fully responsive website, meaning that your website functions and looks great on all devices!
- 508 compliant website
- Easy to use WYSIWG site editor
- Simple file and image upload tools
- Broken link report
- Monthly Google Analytics Reports emailed directly to you
- Easy to update built-in calendar with automatic "Upcoming Events" feed
- Press release pages with automatic "Latest News" feed and RSS feed
- Flexible permissions that allow multiple users to be able to maintain the website while also controlling what areas they have access to